Charlotte's Relocation Information
When it comes to making a move in greater Charleston area, it just makes sense to turn to a real estate professional who cares about your needs and will go the extra mile to meet them.
As a real estate professional, Charlotte Lemon has made it her passion to know everything they can about relocating to, from or within the greater Charleston area. Those who have worked with Charlotte appreciate knowing the purchase of their new home is in the hands of such a capable and trustworthy real estate agent.
To order the following complimentary
relocation guide, contact Charlotte at
Charlotte@BuyersAgent.net or by phone at
1-800-884-0818 ext. 115.
My Promise of Performance to You
1. I will be 100% loyal to you 100% of the time.
2. I will protect and promote your best interests.
3. I will be on your side and negotiate the best possible price and terms I can for you.
4. I will keep confidential any personal and financial information which could adversely affect your bargaining positioning.
5. I will provide you with the best advice so that you can make informed choices and sound decisions.
6. I will assist you through the entire transaction, representing your best interest when shopping for the right mortgage loan, insurance policy, and any other ancillary service you may require.
7. I will always be your advocate.
As your real estate agent I guarantee I will:
1. Never represent the Seller.
2. Never accept any type of kickback, fee, or gift and never profit individually, or as a firm, from any mortgage provider, title insurance company, attorney, inspector, or other real estate related service provider that is involved in your transaction.
I look forward to working with you and being your advocate through your home buying process.